Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















11.28.2016

George Shelley - "360" & "Soldier"

George Paul Shelley, 23, is an English singer, songwriter, radio presenter and actor. Openly bi, he's best known as a former member of the boyband Union J. In March 2016, he left the quartet so he could focus on his acting and broadcasting career. He is also modeling and launched his own 2017 calendar shot by Jenny Brough. Lifted from his upcoming début solo EP, "Originals", he has just released two videos for "360" and "Soldier".
"I wrote '360' in a period of my life when I felt pretty vulnerable. There was a bunch of people being really nice to my face but then behind my back, things were a bit different. I used to have a hard time at school for this but never really had enough confidence to stick up for myself, but then I learnt to drew the line. Essentially that's what this song is about, being able to have confidence to stick up for yourself, and have the backs of the people you love", stated the author. And " 'Soldier' is an evolution of the first song I ever wrote, which was called 'Brotherhood'. It was about my older brother who left home to join the Royal Marines and told the story of the brotherhood we had as family, and the new brotherhood he had formed in the marines. I’m not going to lie, it was so cheesy back then, but I really liked the sentiment, so I decided to re-work it", explained the artist.




I'm reading: George Shelley - "360" & "Soldier"Tweet this!