Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















4.01.2016

Page Four - "Vinder "

After "Du og jeg " ("here on Morphosis), Lauritz Emil Christiansen, Jonas Eilskov, Stefan Hjort and Pelle Højer of Danish boyband Page Four are back today with another single entitled "Vinder " ('Winner') written by Theis Andersen, Søren Ørt Nissen and Tim McEwan, who also produced it. The song is confirmed as another taste of the boys' upcoming début album due out later this year. Morphosis gives you the lyrics and a translation -FYI, yes inserting swear words is a Scandinavian boyband tradition.



For nu jeg en vinder, med dig
For now I'm a winner, with you
Ikk' flere problemer, for mig
No more problems, for me
Og dine veninder
And your girlfriends
De fatter ikk' at du det shit
They don't understand you're the shit
Og du min -hey !
And you mine -hey !

Jeg ikk' en supermand
I'm not a superman
Jeg skal nok være der
I will be there
Jeg skal nok bære dig hjem
I'll carry you home
Ja, de kan skære benene af mig
They can cut my legs
Jeg skal nok finde dig
I will find you
Vi skal nok vinde for
We're gonna win
Vi gør det sammen hver dag
We do it together every day
Ejer hele verden, der findes ingen nederlag
We own the world, there's no defeat
Bare glem de andre piger, for uanset hvad de siger
Just forget the other girls, 'coz no matter what they say
Det har ikk' noget at gøre med dit grin
This has nothing to do with your grin
Noget at gøre med dit hår
Nothing to do with your hair
Noget at gøre med din stil
Nothing to do with your style
Når du går
When you go
Og det du gør ved mig
And you do know me
Har ramt mig lige i hjertet
Hit me right in the heart

For nu jeg en vinder med dig
For now I'm a winner with you
Ikk' flere problemer for mig
No more problems for me
Og dine veninder, de fatter ikk' at du det shit
And your girlfriends, they don't understand you're the shit
Og du min !
And you mine !

Jeg ka' ikk' gå på vandet, men jeg kan godt rede dig
I can't walk on water, but I can save you
Så du kan få fred for dem
So you can have peace for them
Står klare når du er landet
Stand clear when you've landed
Og det er så svært for mig, at lade dig være for jeg
And it's so hard for me to leave you 'coz I
Vil ha' en bid af det du har
Want a bit of what you have
De kan ikke stop det, de kan ikke rokke ved os
They can't stop it, they can't shake us
Bare glem de andre piger, det lige meget hvad de siger
Just forget the other girls, what they say doesn't matter 
Det har ikke noget at gøre med dit grin
This has nothing to do with your grin
Noget at gøre med dit hår
Nothing to do with your hair
Noget at gøre med din stil
Nothing to do with your style
Når du går
When you go
Og det du gør ved mig
And you do know me
Har ramt mig lige i hjertet
Hit me right in the heart
(Translation : Lestat)

I'm reading: Page Four - "Vinder "Tweet this!