Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















2.12.2016

Lorenzo Fragola - "Infinite volte "

You discovered him last year on Morphosis with his début song , "The reason why". And after "Siamo uguali " that took him to Sanremo, "The rest" and "#fuori c'è il sole " (click on titles to be redirected), The X Factor Italia 2014 winner Lorenzo Fragola, soon 21, is back in Sanremo this week with "Infinite volte " ('Countless times') co-written with Rory di Benedetto, Rosario Canale, Fabrizio Ferraguzzo and Antonio Filippelli. This first taste from his sophomore album, "Zero gravity", due out March 11th, comes with a video filmed in Brighton, England directed by Antonio Usbergo & Niccolò Celaia. The whole of Italy was moved when his girlfriend dumped him after his breakthrough. And it seems the song is reminiscent of this wound. "How many dreams in one second ? And in one second, you destroyed them all. I'd like to go back then to stop this moment", he says. "Countlees times I said that I would never have another love that's not yours. Another thousand times I lost this war against myself". I took the time to write down the complete lyrics and I also translated them for you to understand ! Warning : you'll be likely to shed a tear.



brucia tutto nella testa 
everything burns in my head 
gela il sangue nelle vene 
the blood in my veins is freezing 
sento come se hai paura 
I feel as if you were afraid 
ma è paura di star bene 
but you're afraid of being fine 
ci siamo amati in cima al mondo 
we loved each other like crazy 
sopra tutto e sopra tutti 
over everything and over everyone 
quanti sogni in un secondo 
how many dreams in one second 
e in un secondo li hai distrutti 
and in one second you destroyed them all 
e vorrei tornare indietro 
I'd like to go back then 
per fermare quell’istante 
to stop this moment 
in cui mi son sentito forte 
in which I felt strong 
forte come un gigante 
as strong as a giant
 e ho sperato ciecamente 
and I blindly awaited 
nel tuo sguardo più sincero 
in your sincerest gaze
e se devo dirla tutta 
and if I should say it all 
ci ho creduto per davvero 
I believed in us for real 
infinite volte ho detto 
countless times I said 
che non avrei più vissuto 
that I would never have 
nessun altro amore che non sia tu
another love that's not yours 
altre mille volte ho perso 
another thousand times I lost 
questa guerra con me stesso 
this war against myself 
ma non è bastato a non pensarti più 
but not to think of you anymore isn't enough 
tu sei sola in questo viaggio 
you're alone in this trip 
io sono solo in questo viaggio 
I am alone in this trip 
ma la verità, amore, siamo solo noi a farlo 
but truth is, my dear, only us can do this 
non facile mentire 
it's not easy to lie 
ma non sono mai stato capace 
but I've never been able
 a far l’amore senza amore 
to make love without love 
a far l’amore senza amore 
to make love without love
chi siamo noi per dirci addio 
who are we to say goodbye 
 infinite volte ho detto 
countless times I said 
che non avrei più vissuto 
that I would never have 
nessun altro amore che non sia tu 
another love that's not yours 
altre mille volte ho perso 
another thousand times I lost 
questa guerra con me stesso 
this war against myself 
ma non è bastato a non pensarti più 
but not to think of you anymore isn't enough 
adesso resta ancora un po’ 
now there still remains a bit 
ci sono cose da dimenticare 
there are things to forget 
e da rivivere 
and to live again 
ma forse adesso sparirò 
but maybe I'll disappear now 
se poi è vero che anche scriverti è inutile 
so if it's true that writing to you is useless 
stanotte il tuo silenzio dice cose stupide 
tonight your silence is saying stupid things 
infinite volte ho detto 
countless times I said 
che non avrei più vissuto 
that I would never have 
nessun altro amore che non sia tu 
another love that's not yours 
altre mille volte ho perso 
another thousand times I lost 
questa guerra con me stesso 
this war against myself 
ma non è bastato a non pensarti più 
but not to think of you anymore isn't enough 
infinite volte o poco più 
countless times or a bit less
(Translation : Lestat)

I'm reading: Lorenzo Fragola - "Infinite volte "Tweet this!