Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















1.27.2009

Jeremy Kapone

Jeremy Kapone, 18, is a French musician and actor. He started music first. He's the singer of rockband Kaponz & Spinoza. He never took any drama classes but he was lucky enough to be chosen for next Lisa Azuelos film "LOL" (starring Sophie Marceau), out on February 4th. One of his songs features in the soundtrack of it. And Jeremy Kapone will also appear in Frédéric Mermoud's "Complices" in September 2009.





Credits : Marcus Mam for the current issue (#29) of French magazine Blast.

I'm reading: Jeremy KaponeTweet this!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

salut je voulai tou d'abord feliciter jérémy kapone pour son role et le succes a ete reuci
bisous

ps: pauline9b@hotmail.fr
voila mon msn dc bisous

jopelinchis said...

I love him!! I´m from Spain, I saw lol today and inmediatly I fell in love with him!!

Anonymous said...

te adoramos (L)
saludos desde España

Anonymous said...

arggg qe uapooooooooo
me encaantaaaa (L)

Ana Pérez Martínez said...

Jeremy=diossss
buah ojala se puedieran ver chicos asi por España.....

Elenitta said...

Uooo, parece que todo España le adora jajaja, Je l'aime aussi jeje.
Ayer vi LOL y no sé si sera tn dulce como parece pero me ha hecho creer en el principe azul, a ver si lo encuentro. Por cierto, peazo de canciones molan muxo ^^.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you were awsome on LOL@... you did a great job.
Sorry, I had to make it in english, my french is not good at all I hope you can understand it. I am from mexico, you in which part of france do you live?

- galiasuquet@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

He's so attractive ! I Love him.

Anonymous said...

il est tres beau! i watched LOL today. I am from Turkey and I think he is so handsome:)

dillon said...

Hey he is the star of the Freddie Mercury biopic

this is him
http://freddiemercurybiopic.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/jeremy-kaponemoustacheed23-copyh.jpg

http://freddiemercurybiopic.wordpress.com/