Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli

Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker


"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford


Model : Koo Jong Geun

Lestat : Who are you ?
JG : My first name is JongGeun and my last name is Koo. I am 24 years old. Originally from Korea and currently living in Bangkok, Thailand. I decided to go abroad in hopes of getting more opportunities for work in terms of larger scale projects. Other than that, I'm still a university student, but off for a sabbatical right now.
Lestat : How/when did you start your career ?
JG : I started my modeling career two years ago. When I was done performing my military service -the conscription is approx 2 years- I looked for a job that I could truly enjoy. I got an offer from an acquaintance. And now my modeling is my everything. Whilst thinking about overseas, I met Dome Atthakrai of Sugar Loaf modeling agency, and decided to work in Thailand. My colleagues helped me overcome a variety of difficulties. They are family to me now.
Lestat : What’s a working day like ?
JG : First thing first, I always start with a brief diet a few days before D-day.
Lestat : Your main interests ?
JG : I love photo shoots. But I'm really passionate about runways. I can feel the heat out there. Hobby wise, I like swimming. I swim every day and night. Which is good to stay fit. I mean, better for my body than the gym.
Lestat : How was your latest assignment ?
JG : I walked for P.Mith at "Boys of Bangkok" recently. This is a showcase of up-and-coming menswear Thai labels.
Lestat : The dream experience ?
JG : I can't pinpoint an ideal shoot really. I guess it may be any shoot where everyone in the crew does their best. Especially if I fully understand the concept and thoroughly communicate with the photographer. There's no photographer in particular I can think of, I reckon every professional model should be able to work regardless of who's pressing the shutter. When it comes to magazines though, I think every model would dream of being in glossies like Vogue or GQ.
Lestat : Any projects ?
JG : None yet.
Lestat : Is love important to you ?
JG : It is ! But work is more right now. My career is my number one priority.
Lestat : What do you wear to bed ?
JG : Comfortable nightwear pants and tee-shirt.
Lestat : Do you spend much time on the Internet ?
JG : I do love surfing on Facebook and Instagram.
Lestat : Answer the question you’d like to be asked.
JG : My goal is to be a concept in itself one day. Not just a model.
Lestat : Thanks JongGeun !

I'm reading: Model : Koo Jong GeunTweet this!