Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















9.22.2016

Garek - "Stray"

After "Goddamn dizzy kids" (here on Morphosis), Garek is back with a new single lifted from his upcoming album, "Take the king", due out tomorrow. "Stray" is a conversation with his 8-year-old self. This is the song he wishes he had as a child. Old home videos play as he performs the emotional ballad in the clip. "I spent so many years hating myself because I listened to the voices around me saying that people like me were disgusting", he said. "That I as a human being, was fundamentally wrong in the way I was made. I internalized this, and I believed it. Being a child is hard enough, but when you have everyone around you, kids, parents, complete strangers, telling you that you're somehow less than they are, it makes it absolutely impossible to see any potential for yourself", he added. Although the Nineties child takes inspiration from industrial rock artists like Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson, this track serves an upbeat Eighties tempo à la Erasure. It’s a perfect song to dance to or cry to. The full album includes seven new tracks, as well as three re-mastered fan favorites. " 'Take the king' is my double-sided mirror. I held it up so I could begin to see and understand myself. I held it out so the world could do the same", he stated.


I'm reading: Garek - "Stray"Tweet this!