Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli

Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker


"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford


Billy - "Love don't break me"

Bill Kaulitz, 25½, from German rock band Tokio Hotel, is back with a new sound and project simply called Billy and a 5-song EP "I'm not OK" due out May 20, 2016 that chronicles his life experiences and the rollercoaster ride of finding and losing love. The lead single, "Love don’t break me", is a minimalistic/electronic ballad which reflects the impressive growth in the artist's musical palette. The song is just one part of the multi-media hybrid art project which also includes a stunning video directed by Shiro Gutzie & Davis Factor and a fine art photo book with selected images from the film and other original pictures by the directors. A series of large format art prints complete the ambitious art project. "I didn’t want to do a traditional music release for my first solo project", said Billy. "I wanted the freedom to explore the other areas in my life that I am passionate about like art and fashion, and felt that a pure music project wouldn’t fulfill my vision as a solo artist". He wrote the songs in collaboration with music producers Pionear, Shiro Gutzie and his own twin brother Tom Kaulitz. "I wanted to go in the studio and experiment with new sounds and not be creatively held back", he explained. "I created an environment for myself where I had no pressure and was able to just try new things without worrying about sales, promotion or marketing plans and just focus on creating". Future extensions to the project include other art-driven initiatives as well as fashion-related activities. “"Fashion is an extension of my music and I’m looking forward to immersing myself in that world. I believe they go hand in hand and can’t wait to make that a reality", he added.

I'm reading: Billy - "Love don't break me"Tweet this!