Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli

Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker


"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford


BP Major - "Divine cure"

Starting his career on Australian TV at the age of 9, Ben Pauley has lived across the globe and worked alongside some of the world's biggest stars, including Kylie & Dannii Minogue, Hugh Jackman, Ron Howard, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga, Cameron Diaz, and Britney Spears to name a few. Australian-born Hollywood-based musician BP Major and "Final Destination" screenwriter Jeffrey Reddick teamed up to make the chilling video "Divine cure" based on a true story of a young gay teenager who survived a behavior correctional facility. How can there be a cure for something that is not a disease ? "That’s all I could think as I watched a BBC news report from my living room in London about a New York church claiming to have a cure for homosexuality. The report went on to expose the treatments practiced by gay conversion facilities, with doctors countering that these treatments caused more harm than good. Horrified, I did some investigating and was disturbed to discover that there were thousands of these facilities all around the world. I responded in the best way I knew how -through my music. I wrote 'Divine cure' as an uplifting song. On the surface it sounds positive, but if you look deeper the truth is much darker. Much like many of these conversion camps. Most parents who send their kids to these camps aren’t bad. They truly believe their children can change their sexual orientation. But even people who call themselves ex-gays admit they struggle with those feelings their entire lives. So, they’ve been taught to repress who they are, but their orientation has not changed", said Ben Pauley. "Several people I asked to work on the video had, unbeknownst to me, been directly affected by gay conversion therapy. Jake Johnson was the first actor I approached because I thought he had the right look. I was shocked to learn Jake was in a conversion camp from the age of 9 to 13. I took Jake to the house where we planned to shoot. As we walked around property, he relived his heart-wrenching story of emotional, physical and sexual abuse. This was a turning point for the project because I now had a true account of someone’s experience at one of those facilities. What we show is horrific. But we really only scratched the surface of the abuse he and many other kids suffered. Thankfully, Jake didn’t kill himself and has grown into a wonderfully caring young man who’s helping other survivors of these conversion camps".

I'm reading: BP Major - "Divine cure"Tweet this!