Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















2.23.2013

Models : Jamie & Peter Thorington

Double interview :
Lestat : Who are the Thorington brothers ?
Jamie : I'm 16. I was born in Downington, Pennsylvania, and now live in Coatesville, Pa.
Peter : I'm 22. My hometown is also Coatesville, Pa. But I now live in Los Angeles, California.
Lesta : How have you been discovered ?
Jamies : I was discovered by Colby Models after my brother sent in photos of me in January of 2013.
Peter : I was working as a scout for an agency in Philadelphia when Ryan Colby came to speak.
Lestat : What was the first shoot like ?
Jamie : My first shoot went very well. The photographer, Nelson Castillo, was nice and helpful in giving me tips and advice.
Peter : It was very basic and relaxed. The photographer, Tim Goodwin, and I had a lot in common and the building where we shot had a fantastically aged character.
Lestat : What is it like to model ?
Jamie : It is fun being a model, but traveling can be a hassle sometimes.
Peter : It's a constant learning process as a class or school would be. I always work to improve whether it's bringing out various emotions on camera. How and where to move in the limited area to best bring both lighting and quality to the final product.
Lestat : Any hobbies ?
Jamie : I play soccer, hockey, and lacrosse. I play piano, sing, and hangout with my friends in my free time. I listen to mostly Boyce Avenue and the Script.
Peter : I do a number of things, some for fun, such as riding horses, drawing, playing soccer or ice hockey, spending time with my god-daughter and my pup, and others as therapeutic releases, like jiu jitsu, singing, and writing. I like RnB music.
Lestat : Any projects ?
Jamie : Right now I am going to New York in March to start my career.
Peter : I'm currently fixing up a bike, teaching myself piano, and learning Spanish.
Lestat : Other than modeling ?
Jamie : I go to boarding school, up in Avon, Connecticut.
Peter : I'm acting as well. I also work as a tour manager, cut hair, and work in construction for unique jobs.
Lestat : Do your friends know you are a model ?
Jamie : Most of my friends know that I model, and are very supportive.
Peter : Most do... I, as anyone should, take pride in my career. This is the dream I never thought was possible.
Lestat : What do you wear to bed ?
Jamie : I usually just wear boxers or shorts to bed, depending on the weather.
Peter : Briefs.
Lestat: Is love important to you ?
Jamie : Love is important to me, but at such a young age it doesn't matter.
Peter : Absolutely. Isn't it to everyone ?
Lestat : Do you spend much time on the Internet ?
Jamie : I don't, as I have very little free time during the week.
Peter : 1-3 hours a day.
Lesta : Thankyou guys ! Keep up the great work and good luck for the future !


I'm reading: Models : Jamie & Peter ThoringtonTweet this!