Happiness is to be found when in pursuit of it, in the soothed expectation, on the way, not only upon the arrival. Accepting detours, just going the way, which is anyhow not this obvious to anyone.
Thomas Bettinelli



Happiness is just a hairflip away.
Chris Crocker

A NEW CLIP EVERY WEEK HERE

"The way the system works now, you see the clothes, within an hour or so they're online, the world sees them. They don't get to a store for six months. The next week, young celebrity girls are wearing them on red carpets. They're in every magazine. The customer is bored with those clothes by the time they get to the store. They're overexposed, you're tired of them, they've lost their freshness".
Tom Ford
















1.23.2013

빅스 - "다칠 준비가 돼 있어"
VIXX - "On and on"

VIXX is a rookie South Korean band comprising Cha HagYeon aka N, Jung TaekWoon ala Leo, Lee JaeHwan aka Ken, Kim WonShik aka Ravi, Lee HongBin and Han SangHyuk aka Huyk. The six boys débuted in May 2012 after contesting in TV show My Idol.
"다칠 준비가 돼 있어" (meaning "I'm ready to get hurt") is the title of their third single, that also comes with a dedicated app. Forget their original image, they have completely changed !
밤하늘 푸른 달빛 아래 빛나는 여섯 멤버의 강렬한 눈빛은 이제껏 볼 수 없었던 미스틱한 분위기와 섹시한 남성미를 보여준다. 파격적인 헤어&메이크업과 한 눈에 각인되는 미이라댄스 또한 보는 사람들의 눈길을 강하게 사로잡으며 주목 받고 있다.


Why are you doing this to me ?
Why am I doing this to you ?
The end of your words are vague and my tears fall
I’m on my knees and I’m ready to get hurt
I need therapy
I knew it but I’ve fallen for you again
I’m ready to get hurt
I’m a toy that’s made for you

I'm reading: 빅스 - "다칠 준비가 돼 있어"
VIXX - "On and on"
Tweet this!